Job Title: Sales Merchandizer
Locations: Akwa Ibom, Abia, Ebonyi, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Niger, Sokoto, Kebbi, Adamawa, Kogi, Kwara, Plateau, Borno, Imo, Benue, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Katsina, Jigawa, Nasarawa, Zamfara, Taraba, Anambra
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data
- planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Minimum of proven 2 years’ experience in SUPERMARKET as a Merchandizer.
- Computer knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com. With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.