ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead – Card Personalisation & Dispatch /Market Relations
Location: Karu Office – Nasarawa
- In charge of card personalisation & Dispatch / market relations.
- Must be able to track the dispatch of cards of thousands of persons
- Field person able to liase with market persons.
- Speaks Hausa and the Nasarawa tones well
- First Degree in any discipline
Job Title: Lead, Notices/Scheduling & Biometric Capture
Job Description, Requirements & Skills
- Corresponds with corporate organisations via email to set schedules for biometric capture
- Monitors quality of biometric capture
- Manages field and remote teams effectively
- Assess operational situations and offer solutions
- Can manage a team of field persons (20 of them or more)
- A natural logistician,
- Good team player and loyal to organisation
- Can manage the two motorcycles who are dispatching notices (With trackers to ensure deliveries)
- Meticulous and not careless
- Computer literate
- Can make sure something happens in the shortest possible time
- Derives joy resolving problems and situations
- Must be Health and Safety conscious.
- First Degree in any discipline.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Karu Branch office, Nassarawa
- The head of branch shall ensure all branch staff carry out their jobs with utmost perfection
- The branch head shall be responsible for sending daily reports to the strategy division
- The branch head shall be knowledgeable enough and hold meetings with the client and send minutes of meetings
- Must be tough enough to withstand the pressures of the strategy division
- Holds meetings every Monday Sets and monitors targets for all branch staff
- Should be able to write official letters to the client Keep a tidy filing and registry in the office
- Must be a person of integrity and moral standards
- Must be well skilled in Microsoft office and excel
- Must be computationally cognitive in financial decisions and record keeping
- Gives client true account; however manages the client with effective solutions
- Can be reached always on phone most times of the day
- The successful candidate will receive training for only 2 weeks
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- Analytical, managerial, research and reporting skills.
Job Title: Lead, Field Enumerations
- Must be able to directly manage over 50 persons concurrently
Required Skills and Qualification
- Energetic; high energy and can do spirit Good with phones and tablets, Good with making team members happy; and able to immediately solve problems.
- Focused on KPI’s, a good team player and loyal to organisation.
- First Degree in relevant discipline
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click Here to Apply
Job Title: Admin Officer & Store Keeper
Location: Karu Branch Office, Nassarawa
- Prepare BYTEWORKS vendor rating / selection criteria; create a database of vendors
- Collate/ manage information on resource requirements of BYTEWORKS;
- Ensure safe delivery of purchased materials to store / other destinations
- The secure management, storage and retrieval of BYTEWORKS records (except legal records in safe custody) 8. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Administration.
- Ensure BYTEWORKS’ procurement of assets and consumables are conducted in a timely, cost effective and quality conscious manner;
- Acquisition of assets and consumables based on informed/tested prediction/needs anticipation
- Conduct market surveys to identify vendors/ prices / quality of purchase requirements; prepare appropriate reports;
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Core skills:
- Industry /Market Knowledge
- Purchasing Management
- Cost Management
- Quality appreciation
- Generic Skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Computer Appreciation
Job Title: Lead, Data Quality & Strategic Enumerations
Location: Karu office – Nassarawa
- In charge of Data Quality & Strategic Enumerations in Karu LGA, Nasarawa.
- Must know SQL and Microsoft excel Must be able to find any information from the internet
- Should be very meticulous and able to spot mistakes Should be fast in typing Should be able to give directives with the phone
- Should be able to compile reports. Assertive enough to direct field staff to get a specific task done
- Good team player and loyal to organisation Intelligent and exposed.
- First Degree in relevant Discipline.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 19th September, 2018.