CITITRUST Development Partners Plc is a leading investment advisory company which also makes direct Private-Equity and Credit investments focused mainly in Nigeria and Africa at Large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investors Relations Manager
- Management of Group Investor Relations Portal on the website.
- Liaise with capital market operators to raise debt and equity for the Group
- Liaise with registrar to ensure that shareholders are well informed.
- Organise the Annual General Meetings
- Ensure the listing of the company shares in Major Stock Exchange in Africa.
- Raise public funds through the world for the Group.
- Someone with Investment Banking and Capital Markets experience is required.
Job Title: Head, Hospital & Healthcare Services
- To lead all activities and functions that make for a successful operation of hospital and healthcare services
Job Title: Brand Marketing & Corporate Communication Officer
- Applicants should possess relevant qualifications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s or Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org