Great Career Consult – We are a full service recruitment company devoted to supplying quality training, employment and manpower services. our company is dully registered in nigeria, and we are one of the reputable agencies in the country concerned with the training, employment and recommendation of manpower.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper – Operation
Reports To: Material and Logistics Manager
Department: Supply Chain Management
- The role of the Store Keeper is to issue materials to end users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Familiar with description (specification, unit of quantity, application) of material in order to provide the right materials requisitioned.
- Familiar with location of material in order to locate and issue the requisitioned material in time and of the right quantity.
- Issue materials as per approved procedures to ensure materials issued are as per requisitions received and delivery is made to authorized personnel.
- Applies a physical classification system to items of similar nature are stored in pre designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and efforts in material handling.
- Implement and maintain a filing system that ensures Goods Issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
- Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required.
- Upholds and maintains levels of service that ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction are met.
- Follow all relevant safety, quality and environmental control procedures and instructions so that personal safety/the safety of others is not jeopardized and a minimum level of product/service quality and environmental impact can be guaranteed.
- Any other reasonable request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager or other Senior Management.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Knowledge of Policy and Procedure, and Health and Safety systems
- Time management
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
Job Title: IT Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Internal Liaisons: All departments
Supervises: Systems Developer and Technical Support Officer
- Provide strategic and operational leadership and direction to the business in all areas relating to IT management, performance, systems and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
IT Management and Performance:
- Maintain and enhance the firm’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user divisions
- Manage a small IT team (comprising a Systems Developer, Systems and Network Administrator and ICT Support Officer)
IT Systems and Processes:
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Manage systems testing and modification to ensure reliable operability
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing firm’s standards
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Division, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
- Produce monthly reports/communication on IT functions as required
- Any other duties as directed by the General Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT Management and Operations or equivalent preferred
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Experience in change management and its implementation across the business and IT
- Age Range: 35 – 50 years
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to build a best practice environment applying formal analysis skills and tools to document, assess and evaluate solution proposals
- Good track record in delivery, within timeframes and budget requirements
- A natural passion for continuous improvement, quality and a ‘can-do attitude’
- Demonstrated ability in developing IT strategy whilst delivering on operational requirements
- High level of interpretative skills of IT Management with the ability to communicate this in effective terms to the business
- Confidentiality and privacy is a necessity
- High level of initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem solving ability
- Good organizational and prioritizing ability
- Proven people management and team building skills.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician – Mechanical
Reports To: Head Services and Maintenance Section
- The role of the Maintenance Technician is to help improve safety and overall equipment effectiveness by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through the maintenance, installation, and control of all mechanical equipment and systems onsite.
- The ideal candidate ensures that services are safely provided in the correct amount of time, at the right cost, and at a high level of precision.
- Responsible for executing assigned mechanical corrective work orders related to the priority of the business
- Responsible for executing daily Preventive Maintenance and Inspection tasks.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with standard work, mechanical codes and adherence to safety regulations
- Proficient with hydraulic, pneumatic, and other mechanical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes
- Assist with mechanical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on production auxiliary equipment [e.g. cooling towers, air compressors] and repair when necessary.
- Maintain records of mechanical PM’s as well as work order feedback including labor charges
- Understanding the concept of “Equipment Reliability”, as it pertains to Preventive Maintenance, Infrared Thermography, Tribology, and Vibration analysis.
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess strong adherence to deadlines while in constant communication with area leader
- Drives Lean activity to ensure department is consistently driving towards being lowest cost provider by eliminating non value added activities.
- Qualification: Advanced (Higher) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with hands on experience.
- Experience: At least 5 years practical relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Age Range: 32 – 45 years
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organizational and communication skills and ability to make quick decisions.
- Good team player in a diverse environment.
- Problem sensitivity and problem solving skills.
- Work and Activity scheduling skills.
- Coordinating and monitoring skills.
- Should be ready to work beyond normal call of duty.
- Task and team centered qualities.
- Self supervised and motivated.
- Ambitious for self development.
- Computer literate.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Report to: Administrative Manager
- Administrative Assistant is responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of an organization.
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Also, the ideal candidate will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material and familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
Central to smooth process and efficiency, the Administrative Assistant job description generally includes the below tasks and responsibilities:
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
Qualifications and Skills
- Tertiary degree required (especially Degree in Business Administration and Management)
- At least 2 years of hands on Administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and concise Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicate the position applied as subject of the mail.
Job Title: Investor Relations Officer
Reports To: Chief Finance Officer
- The Investor Relations Officer is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with investors and analysts by ensuring that communication is made available to stakeholders about the financial performance of the company and monitoring market developments that are relevant to the business performance in order to create a positive, consistent and trustworthy image of and for the company.
- Develops and maintains the company’s’ investor relations plan
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes
- Provides regular fair disclosure training to all company spokespersons
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results
- Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
- Provides feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase programs or dividend changes on the investment community.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Masters’ degree in finance will be added advantage
- 7+ years of accounting/finance experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing an investor relations department.
- Relevant professional certification
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong in planning, organization and project management
- Ability to persuasively present information
- A high level of accuracy is required, diplomacy is equally important
- Social media savvy
- Flexible: able to quickly judge situations and shift activities
- Knows and understands confidentiality, price-sensitive and disclosure regulatory requirements
Job Title: Farm Manager
Reports To: Executive Director
- The Farm Manager will develop and manage all aspects of the Farm production fields including growing organic vegetables, fruits and herbs; identifying and selling in local markets and on-site; managing farm interns and working with volunteers; and speaking to public groups that frequent the farm for educational days.
- The manager has primary responsibility for the planning, coordination and implementation of all work and activities at the Farm. Currently, the farm is three acres under plow with the potential to add more.
- Supervision of farm interns and volunteers (patiently and respectfully).
- Coordination with farm staff and its advisory team including monthly board reports.
- Produce annual field plans.
- Maintain farm’s standards of production to ensure the highest quality produce.
- Maintain farm infrastructure and landscape with the help of interns and volunteers.
- Cooperate with community partners.
- Seed ordering and material acquisition
- Planning and implementation of weekly planting schedule.
- Insect and weed control, fertility monitoring and general field observation.
- Cultivation activities.
- Infrastructure planning, creation and maintenance.
- Irrigation planning and implementation.
- Soil building program including composting.
- Installation, maintenance and monitoring of animal fencing.
- Plan weekly harvest schedule, harvest, market and deliver.
- Integration of farm with other programs
- Participate in planning for long-term farm development.
- Coordinate produce needs with culinary, market and educational programs.
- Able to work in the field, outdoor classroom and office including hard repetitive physical work.
- Some evening or special event hours may be required.
Qualification and Experience:
- Tertiary Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Science, or equivalent field required.
- Minimum two years experience of full-season management.
- Demonstrated farm planning experience and working knowledge of farm infrastructure.
- Experience in growing using organic/biodynamic principles.
- Experience working with farm machinery.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated good organizational and record keeping skills.
- Demonstrated good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, cooperative and flexible.
- Mechanical knowledge and agricultural equipment and tools expertise
- Ability to prepare periodic written reports
- Ability to manage assets – equipment, labor Ability to budget, program, manage, schedule Results oriented manager
- Ability to interact successfully with employees
- Responsibly manage administrative and record keeping tasks related to running the farm business and overall success of the organization.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and concise Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the position applied as subject of the mail).
- CV’s should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after review of applications.
- All communications will be treated in strict confidence.