Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigeria Non-Governmental Organisations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the vacant position below under the USAID (ARFH LOPIN-Region 1) OVC programming:
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Review grant management activities to ensure that financial guidelines of fender organizations and other control procedures on grant management on the project are functioning effectively.
- Carry out financial support of sub recipients and CBOs through supportive supervision, coaching and monitoring and oversight visits.
- Carry out internal control assessments and site visits to determine weakness and their impact on the grant.
- Follow up on implementation of audit recommendations/management action plans.
- Carry out investigations of alleged fraud, mismanagement, loss of assets etc.
- Ensure that projects can function at a high level of quality while delivering value for money services
- Work with program, M & E arid finance teams to ensure efficient usage of grant funds.
- Degree in Accounting, finance or other relevant field plus any of the following professional accounting certification: ACA or ACCA or CPA plus an MBA.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in grant management in a dynamic @ multi-cultural international non-governmental organization setting, excellent accounting and auditing skills. Audit firm working experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of USAID and other international donor rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements; working knowledge of OMB Circulars.
- Good computer skills in Ms Office and accounting software-QuickBooks are highly essential.
Job Title: Knowledge & Information Management/Communication Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to Chief of party with following responsibilities:
- The job holder will have responsibility for projecting the image of the Organization and complemented projects for awareness as well as management of ARFH LOPIN-Region 1’s webpage; e-bulletin, social media handle, and online learning community, ensuring that activities delivered are on schedule and to budget standards.
- Prepare a Communication strategic Plan for ARFH LOPIN Region 1 Project.
- The incumbent will play active role in writing of LOPIN-Region 1 Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual reports as well any other progress Report.
- Prepare, edit and publish contents for the ARFH website, ensuring that contents and updates meet acceptable editorial standards
- Work with relevant state teams/focal persons to identify, highlight ARFH LOPIN-Region land donor success stories, lessons learnt and best practices
- Work with the media to create publicity and visibility for ARFH LOPIN-Region 1 implemented projects at respective locations across the country
- Manage the public relations of ARFH LOPIN-Region 1, interfacing with media houses and their representatives to ensure appropriate, rapid, timely and accurate reporting and publicity of ARFH LOPIN-Region 1 activities
- Drive the timely preparation and publication of the ARFH LOPIN-Region 1 quarterly newsletter, with a view to informing ARFH stakeholders and other publics on the strides being made by ARFH in the implementation of OVC care and support.
- Advise ARFH LOPIN-Region 1 Management on how to improve and better promote the publicity and visibility of ARFH LOPIN Region 1 implemented activities.
- Assist in collaborating with the media through activities such as organizing projects site visits, facilitating photo coverage and TV footage and utilizing both web-based and traditional media as appreciate.
- Provide support in website management and related activities.
- Recommend appreciate information and communication materials for use in media, and other advocacy and communication activities; recommend the appropriateness, quality and dissemination of printed and audio-visual materials.
- Follow up on the production of advocacy and Communication materials for briefing visit of media and other special groups (e.g., quality control, translations, reviews of layout and graphic design etc.) to meet standards asset out in the Communication Toolkit. Assist in the planning, logistics and administrative arrangement for them
- Carry out any other tasks as may be assigned.
- A degree in Mass Communication, Journalism or any other relevant degree (a Master’s degree in Communication Arts will be an added advantage)
- At least five (5) year’s work experience in a similar position, preferably with a non-governmental organization on OVC, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria or any other donor funded program, preferably with significant background in program management.
- Publishing skills, report writing and website management required strongly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in only one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th October, 2018.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).