SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Team Leader, Packaging
Reference Number: SAB-467
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Work Level: Junior Management
Maintain a safe and healthy working environment:
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
Optimize Production Performance & Processes:
- Monitor and co-ordinate production processes to within budget.
- Interpret and implement the production plan for shift.
- Build and foster relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Manage shift in accordance with VPO tools and principles
- Manage shift to achieve production plan within the allowed costs
- Co-ordinate scheduled maintenance and autonomous operations
- Ensure application of admin systems and procedures.
- Administer conditions of employment for team members.
- Contribute to self and team development.
- Prepare and control budgets.
Initiate and Facilitate Team Problem Solving and Decision Making:
- Apply problem solving and decision making techniques and principles.
- Facilitate team problem solving
Manage Human Resources:
- Develop employees.
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate.
- Manage and apply people policies and practices.
Optimize Team Performance:
- Facilitate effective team dynamics.
- Implement performance management and OPR processes
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent in Engineering
- Experience in a packaging process environment at Supervisory level.
- Minimum 2 years in FMCG environment
- Experience in managing and running a high speed packaging line
- Ability to manage people as well as ability to drive performance through the VPO tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to facilitate problem solving in a team forum
- High level of resilience and ability to operate in a high pressure environment
- Ability to make decisions
- Team-player as well as an effective leader
- Attention to detail, Computer literate
- Bias for action/comfortable with initiating action
- Analytical and systematic thinking ability, to enable effective problem solving
- Sound communication skills(verbal, written, presentation)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply