Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Instrumentation, Controls and Automation Engineer
Req I D: Req-1424
- Review, develop and document the organization’s
- Maintenance philosophies, strategies and procedures
- Develop and update relevant portions of the asset register, listing all equipment, systems and subsystems from process documentation
- Perform Asset Hierarchy Categorization with a list all units of equipment systems, subsystems and maintainable components under each subsystem.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or closely related discipline
- Valid COREN registration and a member of Nigerian Society Engineers (NSE
- Membership of professional association for related discipline (CMRP)
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry
- Experience with Safety Management Systems
- In-depth knowledge of Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Control Systems (PLC), and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) field electrical instruments in an operating facility.
- Automation, Elec./Elect. Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, MS Office, Oil & Gas.
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
Req ID: Req-1441
- Prepare wells data sheet and carry out wells offset review
- Design all well trajectories using
- Company approved software such Compass
- Carry out wells detailed design including casing design, mud engineering, hydraulics modelling
- Write all wells Basis of Design documents ensuring compliance with all Company policies
- Prepare wells detailed drilling procedures
- Develop wells AFEs and Support the upkeep of the well cost estimating and tracking system.
- Liaise with specialist contractors and suppliers, such as cement companies or suppliers of drilling fluids
- Prepare an End of Well report for all assigned
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in Well Engineering with an Operator Good knowledge in the use of industry recognised Well Engineering software such as Wellcat, Stresscheck, Drilling Office, WellPlan, Compass.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing to travel to the rig location to observe operations on an as-needed basis.
- Basic understanding of drilling equipment, including top drives, iron roughnecks, pipe handlers, mud pumps, degassers, choke manifolds, BOPs, BOP control units, and other equipment is preferred.
- Offset Wells, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, well cost estimating.
Job Title: Completions/Welltest Engineer
Req ID: 1442
- Maintain an End of Well report document and update throughout the well life cycle.
- Identify and evaluate appropriate offset wells. Lead internal completions well design reviews and risk assessments for assigned wells
- Develop well completions designs and AFEs for assigned wells.
- Monitor well costs on a daily basis. Ensure final well costs in Company Wells Reporting database such as Open Wells
- Lead actual well completions and Well testing planning and design working with subsurface multi-disciplinary team
- Prepare all wells completions and well testing Basis of Design documents ensuring compliance with all Company policies
- Provide technical assurance for all contractor supplied completions equipment
- Provides rig site supervision for all completions and well testing activity
- Carry out detailed completions engineering for all wells and write detailed completions/well testing procedures
- Support tender process for the provision of 3rd party services for completions engineering
- Design, specification and procurement of all completions engineering hardware
- Ensure that all completions engineering lessons learnt are documented, shared and included in subsequent wells completion programmes.
- Minimum 10+ (5 of this must include well test operations) years of relevant work experience in Well
- Completions Engineering with an Operator
- Good knowledge in the use of industry recognised Well
- Engineering software such as Wellcat, WellPlan Demonstrate commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental performance, his/her behaviour is influential to others in the organization
- Strong knowledge of wells completion techniques and new technology
- Offset Wells, Well Test Operation, Well Completion, Well Design
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply