Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Associate
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Classification: Short-Term Local
Level of Effort: 125 days
Scope of Work (SOW)
- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by Consultant to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc.
- The objective of this billable short-term assignment is to serve as the Finance Associate for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) – Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project. The Finance Associate will provide finance/administrative support to the Finance Department.
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program. GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Assist in sorting and collating payroll coding sheets including timesheets/payslips
- Assist the technical team and any other staff with finance related requests upon approval from the Director, Finance & Accounts or his designee.
- Provide general support to the Finance Team.
- Any other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Scan and label all payment vouchers including coding sheet and backup documentations.
- Scan and label all reversal General Journal entries including coding sheet and backup documentations.
- Scan and document all reversal General Journal entries including coding sheet and backup documentations.
- Assist in making photocopies
- Assist in filing hard copies of ABACUS coding sheets including backup documentations
- Assist in locating and moving files for Auditor’s review during audit exercise
- Assist in printing payment evidence to be attached to all payments before filing
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Years of experience working in Finance/Accounting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!