Job Title: Script/Creative Writer
- We are in search of a Wordsmith with natural passion for creative writing in Radio/TV/Drama series with proven track records.
- Ensure compliance of both Casts and Crew on the company’s policies
- Be on top of current entertainment trends
- Ability to multitask and keep to deadlines
- Be a good Team player.
- Story idea generation
- Script research
- Planning of script, character development, script writing
- Revise scripts under the direction of Producers and Directors
- Work with other writers to develop scripts
- Assist the Director with required resources for successful TV Shoot/Production
- Manage Casts in terms of delivering scripts and internalizing items
Requirements and Skills
- Must have minimum of first Degree from a reputable institution, additional qualification is an added advantage
- Must have minimum of 2 years cognitive experience/hands on experience
- Must be between 22-30 years
- Must live in Lagos (Agege, Oshodi, Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu Berger) as the company is situated in Ogba
- Excellent writing skills, good communication skills, interpersonal skills, excellent computer skills
Salary is attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with subject of the mail as “Script/Creative Writer”.