The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Procurement Manager
Function Specific Activities
- Through knowledge of Category Strategy Management identify regional/global sourcing opportunities for improved systems and process efficiencies e.g. Agency SOW management, Production Process management, End to End business process management in both OpEx and Media Categories
- Develop strong collaboration with Finance Department and marketing function in BU to ensure knowledge of and a proactive approach to budget timeline and planning in order to support 7SSP for each Category (ZBW.)
- Contribute to the creation of productivity pipeline, strong Category Management practises, Strategic Sourcing, P2P Management, Operational support and internal controls and compliance.
- Ensure strong analytics capability within marketing procurement function in order to enable detailed analysis of key categories and support recommended spend and buy better strategies. In conjunction with business owners, validate buying requirements and guide users to the most appropriate products and services
- High Level of responsibility for Procurement Internal controls, Risk Management and supplier integrity in partnership with BU Finance Director including P2P leadership and operational management.
- Collaborate with Regional BU’s and Global teams to ensure full visibility to local category strategies and ensure sharing of best practices in and out of BU as well as driving best practise and global strategies.
- Engage and Align with Global Agency Management, Brands and BU IMC to guide and support best practice Agency Management in VBC or other compensation models, Scope of Work management and Roles and Responsibilities aligned and in place for all Marketing sourcing activity.
- Support Marketing with delivery of Key Performance management (such as P4P) including half yearly agency reviews (TCCC Agency Evaluation)
- Coordinate with Marketing & Commercial Finance and Financial Operations to ensure appropriate and relevant financial analyses conducted, spend analysis, budgeting, internal controls and transactions processing. Identify opportunities for greater finance reporting to support Procurement sourcing decisions e.g. P2P business intelligence
- In alignment with BU FD and Global P2P team, ensure successful delivery of Purchase to Pay processes and subsequent compliance management, ensure Key Performance metrics for P2P usage monitored and applied
- Manage SPP5.1 procurement policy and procedure for BU to ensure consistent and complied implementation.
- Collaborate with Bottlers (where possible) to identify savings as well as process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for sourcing and operational expertise in defined Categories collaboratively aligning with Marketing, Operating Expenses and Capital Investments related functions at early stage in 7SSP project development process (Business Planning), analysis, sourcing, negotiating, contracting and managing agency to deliver maximum productivity benefits (Efficiency and Effectiveness)
- Responsible for supplier development and relationship. Currently there are over 300 suppliers of with over 150 suppliers bill the business unit over $150,000 per annum.
- Responsible for ensuring monthly reporting through updated CPM Tracker at Country and BU, levels, ensuring Project Management Office in place with strong governance through management of Steering Committee cadences, enabling correct sign off at senior director level within the BU
- Support BU Finance Director in the realignment and new branding of the Procurement function, development of the team towards influencing strategic business priorities as well as bringing strong sourcing strategies and foundational procurement skills.
Key Competency Requirements
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- 7+ years of strategic sourcing experience in indirect procurement, especially in marketing procurement, preferably gained in a FMCG/ Beverage/ Retail / Consulting
- Operational excellence and business process improvement
- Project management
- Fluent in English – and French an advantage.
- MCIPS, IPA / MBA preferred
- Travel up to 25% of work time required
- Proven experiences in managing complex internal and external partnership for outsourced and insourced services as well as change management projects
- Proven ability to effectively partner/ influence/ lead to achieve business results
- Leadership skills – strong self-management and influencing to form consensus
- Strategic Change Management
- Exceptional business communication skills, including negotiations and forming coalitions to drive change
- Category management knowledge and experience
- Procurement expertise and analytical skills
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Collaborate With System, Customers, And Other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self And Others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Performance Driven And Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply