Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Engineer/Specialist I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team’s goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
- In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasls and Responsibilities
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products.
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company’s and contractor’s engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
- Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor.
- 7-10 years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Civil, or Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
- Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Other Requirement/The Candidate:
- The candidate should be a chemical, mechanical or electrical engineer with a Bachelor’s or
- Master’s degree and a minimum of 1 year experience in providing technical support and guidance to field
- operations for the safe and efficient operation of upstream oil and gas production facilities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to go offshore and any operating area.
Job Title: Accountant I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 6 days on / 1 day off
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information
- Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner
- Position will receive direction and support
- This position might be described as Junior Accountant who is responsible for routine accounting transactions, basic account reconciliations tasks and simple financial analysis and is working under a high supervision.
- GAAP, analytical skills, accounting experience, MS Excel, financial systems
- Verification of Invoices
- Regulatory Permit/License Payments
- FI Invoice Coding
- Derivation of Ratios for Cost Allocation
- Month End Accruals
- Cost, Contract and PO Monitoring
- Submission of Monthly SKFs for Allocations
- Support for NAPIMS defence
- CAPEX Report
- Submission of Documents to the Library
- Providing Support for FOE Reporting
- Financial Analytics
- FCPA documentation and cost analysis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA), Prior EM Experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th October, 2018.