Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a Cleaning Services Firm, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
- Supervision of all cleaning staff
- Ensure performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their staff behaviour whilst on duty.
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to clients.
- Manage and supervise daily supplies.
- Ensure good relationship is maintained between the cleaning staffs and clients.
- Control equipments and inventories
- Co-ordinate cleaning schedules.
- Reports to Operations Manager
- OND/NCE/Diploma with
- Minimum of 3years experience in a Cleaning or firm
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Title: Cleaner
- The ideal candidates must have experience in cleaning services, with a minimum of SSCE.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing existing business relationships and also develop new business opportunities for business growth.
- Candidate will lead a team of sales executives to maximize on all sales opportunities, and to proactively create new markets and achieve the set sales targets and business KPIs.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and service knowledge development.
- Developing marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities. … Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Responsible for managing the sales team, driving team’s productivity in order to meet agreed individual sales targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence within and outside Lagos
- Ensure that all sales executive activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Sales Policy
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and guidance of sales and marketing executives to accomplish the sales targets.
- Identify marketing opportunities by mapping out consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team through the support of Capability Lead by maintain a system of reviews, reports, infield coaching and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and bulletins as may be needed.
- Minimum of 5years’ experience in sales and team management and business development gained preferably from a
- service environment
- B.Sc. / HND in Marketing or any related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Effective hands-on manager
- Result oriented, energetic go getter ready to face new challenges.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The ideal candidate should have profound knowledgeable of cleaning techniques, industry standards and industry best practices.
- He will be Responsible for the start-up process of a new company and day to day operations
- Fully accountable for all daily operations with the primary focus on exceeding expectations for service quality
- Ensured day to day operations and targets are being achieved
- Clearly defined commercial risks and consideration of pricing strategy
- Manage contracts and projects as well as developing key initiatives to support growth
- Negotiate contracts for all clients and suppliers
- Estimation for the new tenders. Following the sales team
- Manage inventory of supplies, materials, pesticides and equipments
- Manage purchase requirements
- Brand development, marketing strategic planning
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, records management and communications;
- Implement Key Performance indicators against all service provided to clients
- Developed and implement Operational Procedure Manuals
- Develop, set and maintain productivity and quality standards
- Conduct Monthly Performance meetings with Staffs
- Supervision of daily scheduling of staff members according to clients appointments, as well as drivers routing for pick-ups and drops.
- Maintaining cleanliness and personal hygiene of all workers
- Mentoring the teams to ensure the achievement of KPIs
- Developed and implemented schedules
- Ensure Customer excellence and delivery of quality service
- Manage Customer and Vendor relations
- Attend clients meetings and resolve complaints.
- Periodical site visits to ensure quality are as per company standards.
- Establish and maintain relations with clients, suppliers
- Minimum of %years working experience in job role and firm.
- B.Sc. / HND qualification.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th November, 2018.