Great Career Consult – Our client, a reputable Pharmaceutical firm, is currently seeking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Microbiologist
Slot: 3 Openings
- We seek candidate who would study the relationship between organisms and disease or the effects of antibiotics on microorganisms.
- The ideal candidates will help to Investigate the growth, structure, development, and other characteristics of microscopic organisms, such as bacteria, algae, or fungi.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifies and validates molecular targets that play a key role in a particular disease process.
- Studies origin, relationship, development, anatomy, functions, and chemical processes of living organisms; this may include studies in the growth, structure, and development of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Conducts research to determine the effects of materials such as nutrients, drugs, serums, hormones, and other substances on tissues and vital processes of living organisms.
- Analyzes materials to determine their toxic or nontoxic properties, binding and efficacy.
- Isolates or purifies analyses, and identifies hormones, minerals, proteins, and/or cultures of microorganisms to determine their biological properties.
- Examines chemical aspects of formation of antibodies and conducts research into chemistry of cells and cell division.
- May identify and produce small quantities of new drugs, pharmaceutical compounds and/or nutrients.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience and Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or related field
- Minimum of 0+ years of experience and advanced degree in Microbiology or related field
- 1+ years of experience in the Medical Device Industry
Skills and Abilities;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships.
Job Title: Security Officer
- We are in need of a Security Officer who would maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs and coordinates security inspections, investigations, and surveys.
- Plans and develops strategies and programs for generating revenues for departmental use.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to monitor and/or maintain quality control standards.
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of human resources concepts, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to analyze budgetary expenditures for compliance with approved budget.
- Knowledge of security management issues related to personnel, physical and information security.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager, Product Manager
- We are seeking to fill the position of an Assistant Sales Manager who would provide exceptional assistance and support to the Sales Manager and to ensure goals of business are achieved.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving monthly targets in both sales and customer satisfaction.
- He/She will assist sales consultants with the sale of pharmaceutical products and mentor them to ensure continuous improvement.
- Lead elements of key brand projects e.g. consumer awareness project; keeping momentum behind projects to meet deadlines.
- Support pre- and post-meeting work across key internal business and external agency meetings.
- Proactively support the Product Managers with administrative duties e.g. monitoring & reordering product educational materials.
- Conduct post-campaign/activity analysis to feed into ongoing learning and planning opportunities.
- Input into the development of a digital strategy for key products and management of Google analytics for various campaigns
- Liaise with PR and design agencies on behalf of Product Manager.
- Support the Field Sales Team on ad-hoc projects and requests as required.
- Sales and data analysis
- Participate and contribute to the development of brand strategy.
Education and Experience
- Graduate in Sales and Marketing related degree
- Minimum of 5 years in the Sales Functions in the FMCG sector out of which minimum 2 years should have been in a senior capacity.
Skills and Competencies:
- Organization & planning
- Strong multimedia and IT skills
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Innovative in approach to work
- Ambitious and highly-driven
- A strong desire to learn
- Confident to contribute ideas
Job Title: Senior Manager – Regulatory and Medical Affair
Regulatory & Compliance:
- License holder for the Company.
- To lead in products registration and compliance to local regulations and guidelines for advertisement and sales promotion of company products.
- Provide pharmacovigilance support to the Company and Principals.
- To lead the Quality Manager and ensure quality and good standard operating procedures within the healthcare distribution centre.
- Ensure business is compliance with marketing guideline.
Training & Business Development:
- To provide training management support to the Company stakeholders.
- Support Commercial Department in business development such as product evaluation and pre-launch activities.
- To represent the Company in pharmacy related activities organized by relevant societies or institution such as Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria and Pre-registration rotation programs
- Support clinical product training to sales & marketing teams and targeted healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- To lead in medical communication and educational initiatives and program support.
- To champion patient adherence programs, disease awareness campaigns
- B.Sc Pharm degree, registered with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
- Experience in leading a team with few years of management responsibility.
- Experience in leading Medical Science Liaison programs and initiatives will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in local regulations for regulatory affairs and compliance management
- Visionary leader, focus and results driven.
- Good team work, independent and committed to works across functional departments.
- Possess good negotiation and dispute resolution skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for as subject of the mail.
- CV’s should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after review of applications.
- All communications will be treated in strict confidence.