FEMACK Food Processing founded in 2006 is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The company supplies an ample amount of coconut milk and other beverages to the public. The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACK FOODS groups well known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal drinks; flavored fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- HND/ B.Sc qualification required, M.Sc is an added advantage.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict.
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.