Klinsettee Nigeria is focused on social innovation and enterprise through the discovery, nurture and transformation of open or veiled opportunities into tangible, massive successes. We remain committed to provide sustaining solutions to global needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DictionPhonics Teacher
- Able to use electronic teaching aids, projectors and interactive boards for teaching.
- Enhance learning abilities, healthy habits and morals in children
- Help children and students to discover their strength and creativity to solve problems independently.
- Maintain clear and evaluative records on each child as a basis for teaching
- Prepare coursework for classes, grade tests, essays, reports, and other writing assignments
- Conversant with the following courses;Convol, Etiquette, Elocution, Intelligent speech (Public Speaking), Reading skills, Sentence structure and Annunciation
- Explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students’ attention
- Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with student to create a quality learning environment.
- Good command of English Language – spoken and written
- Applicants must have a minimum of Second Class Lower in B.Ed or B.Sc. with PGDE in English Language with a Diploma programme in phonics
- At least 2 Teaching years of experience in the area of Phonics/Diction
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with their names and position as subject title
Application Deadline 6th October, 2018.