Job Title: Executive Assistant to Head of School
- To provide professional administrative assistance to Head of School and all activities in the School.
- Management and administration of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Set goals/targets and regular evaluation of staff performance against school goals.
- Motivation and management of staff by delegating responsibilities.
- Ability to teach any class in the absence of any teacher in the case of emergency.
- Day-to-day management, organization and administration of the school to create a productive, disciplined and learning environment.
- Respond to inquiries by parents and visitors.
- Supervise all school arrangements for pupils social/academic activities. E.g., debates, competition, Excursions, etc.
- Liaise between/with teachers and Head of School in handling administration and operational issues as they arise.
- Ensure all relevant records are kept such as database management of staff, pupils and parents.
- As events permit, may offer advice to management on matters relating to discipline (dismissal, suspension, etc), security, public relations and reception.
- NCE/B.Ed with 2 years post-qualification experience.
- Must be dedicated, smart, disciplined with strong moral values.
- Good interpersonal relationship with children is utmost.
- Administrative personnel must be able to represent school management in the day-to-day running of the school.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates residing within Ogba, Agege, Omole, Ojodu, Alausa & Magodo should forward their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Executive Assistant to Head of School’ subject of mail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within a week of application closing date.