Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, is an FMCG conglomerate company. They are major distributors of electronic products and have showrooms scattered all over Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Sales Representative
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her showroom
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible of the proper display of the products in the showroom
- Make sure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the showroom and eliminate the stock shortage
- Prepare all the transfer orders to replenish the showroom stock
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Capable of explaining all the information of the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way
- Highly motivated
- Presentation Skills
- Time management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Note: candidates within Ogba and Ikeja should apply within.
- High School graduate
- three years’ experience as Indoor Sales person in a retail chain
- Knowledge of E-mails, MS Office.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Product Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!