Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a Tracking Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT (Team Lead)
- Candidates who will manage their IT department by providing direction for team members.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the supervision, implementation and maintenance of the company’s IT needs to ensure smooth running of their computer/Tracking systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Software testing
- Ability to manage personnel
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 5years working experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related course
- Professional Certification in Information Technology.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Hardware configuration which includes PC’s, RFID hardware
- Servers Installation
- Configurations, troubleshooting
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS word to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th October, 2018.