Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital – World class Healthcare; Olive has assembled some of the best ranges of specialised medical care services for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Dialysis Nurse
- Dialysis nurses arrange necessary settings in the operation theatre for the kidney dialysis of the patients
- They make sure that the doctor is provided with all the necessary equipments at the time of the dialysis process
- They assist the entire dialysis process and answer queries and concerns of the patients
- They discuss general signs and symptoms associated with dialysis to make patients aware of them beforehand
- They monitor the patients progress post treatment visiting their home and conducting certain tests
- They document these reports and hand them to the concerned doctors
- They assist the patients in taking the prescribed medications and make sure that the patients are following all the instructions given by the doctors
- They provide guidance to the patients in disease management whenever necessary and schedules periodic meeting with the doctors for post-operative checkups
Qualification and Requirements
- Relevant and licensed qualifications and a minimum of three years working experience the stated job title.
- Apart from this a dialysis nurse is required to have in-depth knowledge of the methods used in the process of dialysis
- Knowledge of the medications to be provided to the patients
- good communications skills
- Ability to access the patient’s needs quickly is very important in such critical cases
- Respond promptly to emergency situations and take appropriate decisions
- Should be comfortable working in various settings.
Job Title: Peri-operative Nurse
- Perform the task of scrub nurse, circulating nurse and sterilization unit nurse as required
- Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Supervise the monthly deep cleaning and disinfection of the theatre and ensure that all culture swab checks are carried out every month
- Oversee the cleaning of the theatre every day
- Manage the stock of drapes, scrubs, surgeons gowns, patient gowns and shoe wear on a daily basis to avoid stock outs of clean linen
- Answer calls and requests for theatre booking
- Establish a compassionate environment for incoming patients, by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promote patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolve patient pre- and immediate post- surgical problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Ensure full compliance with quality standards for the theatre including the correct identification of incoming patients and recovery room patients using the bar coded ID bracelets
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Prepare theatre lists on a daily basis and submit to your supervisor for approval.
- Participate in the theatre booking process and ensure that patients are cleared by billing/accounts and HMOS/health insurance representatives
- Check to see that all blood units are verified and available in theatre before any major case
- Utilize the WHO surgical checklist before surgical procedures and artificial implants used.
- Maintain the crash cart and a comprehensive inventory of theatre instruments and linen
- Maintain an accurate record of all surgeries and histo-pathology samples
- Report theatre statistics to your supervisor every week
- Ensure that recovery room patients are always signed off by the anesthetist and recovery room nurse
- Ensure that nurses handing over inpatients have completed the pre-operative check list
- Ensure that surgical marking has been done prior to surgery for all one sided surgeries
- Work in the instrument washing and autoclave units as needed
- Store, record and label all packs by sterilization dates and keep the issue out records
- Maintain an accurate record of the theatre room temperature on a daily basis
- Check that sterility checks are always carried out after each autoclave load
- Maintain continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Attend theatre unit and quality improvement meetings
- Report all incidents and near misses as required
- Maintain patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensure full functionality of theatre equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Registered Theatre Nurse Skills and Qualifications
- Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, sterilization, theatre scrub nurse skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance.
- Minimum of three years working experience is encourage to apply.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Support the Financial Team for the day – to – day financial activities of the Hospital
- Assist in providing financial information, advice and service for the efficient and smooth running of the business
- Conduct special analyses on financial and management issues as assigned by the Accounts Manager
- Prepare reports covering complex financial and performance issues for review by the Accounts Manager for Management
- Review, audit, reconcile and interpret monthly and annual financial reports
- Prepare appropriate journals, cash flow projections and Cash management for review by the MD, Finance & Operations for decision making
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements
- Provide Payroll services and ensure the obligations with statutory bodies are met and on timely basis
- Assist in the establishment of accurate forecasts regarding revenues and manage regular reporting requirements
- Ensure efficient management of Hospital’s inventory
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance from a reputable university, professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Three years working experience in a similar role
Job Title: Neonatal Nurse
- Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2 years quality experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018.