Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The Marketing Manager’s role is designed to deliver the above top objectives with a strategic emphasis fashioned to deliver an enhance relationships with refreshed approach and management models.
- The role will assume a strong leadership role with multi-functional teams including direct reports.
- Provide information about the products (4Ps).
- Gather and analyse market information.
- Conduct market research.
- Develop product plan and marketing strategy
- Defines and creates added value for the organisation.
- Coordinate project development.
- Good at portfolio management
- Extension and content building.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Innovation in service and products
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- FMCG marketing background or from the technical industry.
- Understanding of agriculture will be an added advantage.
- Should be open-minded.
- Should have high analytical skills.
- Should have the ability to project into the future.
- Passionate and Result oriented.
- Very articulate.
- Understand the data, and how to present it.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Must be a trend-setter: must keep up to date and have the desire to know more.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be a vision creator.
- Must be able to multi task
- Must have experience creating marketing plans from scratch.
- Must have extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Must be proven in a multi-channel marketing campaign role.
- Extensive customer and field experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling manner.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper in University Degree in any one of the Social Sciences and other related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience
- Required Age: 29 – 36 years
Job Title: New Business Frontier Development Manager
- The position of the New Business Frontier Development Manager is a management position within the Business Operation Group.
- The New Business Frontier Development Manager is charged with the overall responsibility of studying and bringing out winnable new business opportunities outside current strategy boundaries of the company in the medium to long term that are aligned to the company capabilities.
- Understand trends and direction of both global and local economies.
- Sniff opportunities even not apparent to others.
- Envision new business direction for the group.
- Pursue and drive the vision.
- Coordinate resources for any specific project.
- Business Research and Environmental Scanning
- Come up with strategy Frontier opportunities across geographies of operations for consideration.
- Coordinate research, analysis, proposal and business planning of any potential interest.
- Validate data and assumptions for investment decisions.
- Conduct specific investment protocol activities in any geography of interest.
- Validate any local information and do deep dive into practical market situation in any potential geography.
- Visit and analyse any geography of interest.
- Develop new business plans.
- Coordinate the commercialization and transfer to SBU.
- External Relationship Management
- Represent the GED and Executive Office in professional functions.
- Keep track of developments with all our business operations relations and changes in the environment.
- Midwife and manage specific JV developmental relationship.
- Draft and review performance KPIs of any Relationship.
- Network and bring new business relationships.
- Attend and represent the company in Trade and Industry Professional organization meetings.
- Leadership and Stakeholders Relationship Management
- Develop effective relationship with internal/external stakeholders.
- Communicate the Organisation’s vision, goals and objectives and ensure alignment of the goals and activities.
- Ensures key stakeholders have a complete understanding of business strategy and initiatives.
- Network within group for effective relationship.
- Prepare and manage project budget prudently.
- Continuously explore new ways of doing things to drive efficiency.
- Other duties as may be assigned by Executive Management.
- Minimum of a second Class upper in a quantitative field, such as engineering, finance, mathematics, economics, research, business or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- Must have an MBA degree
- Minimum of 5 years Relevant Experience in Strategy and New Business Development
- Experience in FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Age: 30- 37
- Understanding of macroeconomic issues and organisation’s core mandates.
- Well-travelled with international exposure.
- Ability to identify control techniques that respond to organisational, supervisory, and business process risks.
- Demonstration of knowledge in anticipating, identifying organisational problems and tailoring different problem solving approaches to resolve them.
- Demonstration of knowledge in resource utilization.
- Application of tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge in strategic management and planning.
- Project management experience.
- Initiative and responsiveness
- Analytical thinking
- Administrative ability
- Managerial ability
- Results orientation
- Relationship building
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship ability.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th October, 2018.