The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning and System Economics Analyst
Job ID: R-03914
Job Type: Full Time
- Supports Finance organization on system thinking related to financial policies, programs, company investments, long-range goals and objectives.
- This position provides accurate system economics analysis, insights, benchmarks and reports in a Region System Economics function. Supports Region System Economics Manager and Region Finance Manager in guiding the business by providing deep understanding of the financial condition and economics of the system.
- The role will be responsible for budgetary management of the Franchise DME, administering the MEM tool, while ensuring compliance with Company Standard Practices and Procedures.
- Contributes to provide the Franchise teams with accurate analysis, benchmarks and reports on a timely manner to ensure optimal allocation of resources in implementation of the Company’s business strategies.
- Contributes to develop and provide details for a holistic view of the value creation across the system in order to support Region Finance Managers to identify risks & opportunities across the system within its specific Region.
Coordinate the Central Franchise Marketing DME for RE process – 40%:
- GL analysis for PL and balance sheet lines
- Effecting monthly MPP accruals and reversals on the system
- Analyzing currency exchange fluctuations as they relate to DME spend for FOs with currencies different from USD
- Effect timely DME freeze & shifts on directives from BU leadership and approved RFA’s
- Effect timely DFR budget supplements on directives from franchise
- Brand Contribution Report – Monthly update and Communicate key deviation to finance and marketing teams
- Be the Financial consultant relating for Marketing associates on Marketing Expenditure Mgt
- Compile expected monthly DME expenses & submit monthly figures to Finance manager and RFMs
- Strategic & Annual Business Planning (BP) – Support CMI manager on the annual DME Business Planning process by: serving as marketing expense controller (MEC)for the BU. manage overspends
- Upload BP DME in Financial system as per submissions and direction by Business Unit leadership within the stipulated BP financials guideline
- Summarize DME by Country, by Brand category.
- Track IMC Charters and Assets – Per Global policy
- Budget Management and Control – Daily. Check that no supplements/returns are made outside BP without FD/MD approval.
- Share RE narratives for DME Vs Actuals
- Blackline approval for JVs relating to DME
- Prespend reclass analysis and JV preparation
Process Improvement – 10%:
- Supports BU P&A Team to achieve efficient, effective and sustainable finance processes and transactions
- Provides support to Finance Managers on reports/updates needed in Planning system
- Works with process owners to identify and implement continuous improvements in processes, systems and procedures
- Acts as a part of the process and ensures standard processes are followed.
Contributes in providing a complete view of the value creation across the system – 40%:
- New launches (extension, delist)
- Cold Drink Equipment investments
- Different OBPPC structures
- Pre, post promotion analysis
- CAPPRS performance tracking
- Validate proof of purchase of CAPPRS
- Understands, applies and articulates accounting and tax implications of all value sharing models
- Determines value creation between all parties from suppliers to consumers by preparing the system value chain
- Provides accurate system economics analysis and reports and supports Region System Economics Managers
- Supports Region System Economics Manager to analyze and assess gaps and to identify revenue growth opportunities and commercial opportunities
- Understands and provides the system revenue strategic framework from Long-Term (Long Range Plan) to yearly projections
- Supports in defining system investment and program risks and provides recommendations like:
- Bottler support investments, rebates
- Cold Drink Equipment and Bottler Capital Investments, etc.
- Performs financial analysis and performance tracking for investment decisions
Customizes Financial Guidelines and ensures guidelines are applied within Region – 10%:
- System Health Corridor guidelines
- Concentrate Pricing models
- New product development guidelines
- Incidence guidelines
- CAPPRS tracking guidelines
- This indicates the level, purpose and complexity of the communications inside and outside TCCC. (Examples: Across business unit, groups or global communications; Dissemination of information internally, externally or mixed; Negotiations with one party internally or multiple parties externally, etc.) Include any Company spokesperson responsibilities.
- BU Planning & Analysis Manager (problem solving, brain storming, receives guidance, supervision, coaching)
- Region Finance Manager (service requests, issue management)
- Group planning team (Feedback on expectations/Client Management)
- Financial Services Representative (Following up Feedback on queries)
- Group and Business Unit Strategic Planning, Technical, and PAC Managers/Analysts (partner, support, data validation)
- This position consists of routine tasks or processes in accordance with predetermined, clearly defined steps. It also requires sophisticated and contemporary information management and superior analytic skills and expertise
- The individual must also possess exceptional collaboration and organization skills/capabilities; with the ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines.
Judgment and Decision Making:
- Distinguish between recommendations made to someone else and decisions where this job has final authority. Indicate involvement (if any) with ABP and OBP development and execution.
- The rules set in agreed deliverables will be used to regulate transactions between BU and the Region.
- Contributes on creating the structure for business cases, assigns resources in the system and establishes processes and routines.
- Supports continuous improvement by applying standardized processes and templates.
Qualifications / Compentencies / Skills
- Thinking systemically
- Understanding the system
- Acting as a team member
- Planning and organizing
- Demonstrating self-confidence.
- Analytical skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Financial knowledge
- Optimizing strategic relationships and networks
- Attention to detail
- Communicating effectively
- Financial analysis
- Planning and forecasting skills
- Performance management
- GAAP, cost accounting / analysis
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Excel).
Related Experience Requirements/Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience
- Accounting experience is a strong plus
- University/Advanced Degree
- Postgraduate/Master’s Degree
- Minimal travel is required through BU locations.
The key Success-criteria:
- Provides accurate analysis and reports
- Meets deadlines
- Because of the necessary interaction with other departments, good interpersonal relationships are essential.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Collaborate with System, Customers, and Other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Performance Driven And Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply