SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Planning Manager (PPM), Logistics
Reference Number: SAB-483
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Career opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Logistics PPM in Ilesa Plant reporting directly to the Logistics PPM, Nigeria with a dotted line to Logistics Manager, Ilesa Plant.
- The incumbent will lead the daily, monthly and annual financial routine process of the site logistics department to ensure efficient achievements of the department’s operational and strategic business targets.
Duties And Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the job holder will:
- Provide support with development and management of Logistic budgets
- Track and monitor costs and losses.
- Track and monitor truck and FLT efficiency and provide recommendation on improvement.
- Drive strict compliance of ZBB at the site.
- Conduct deep dive variance analysis of the site VLC.
- Conduct monthly stock take and drive strict compliance of daily stock count and confirmation.
- Also ensure GIT are cleared promptly and PODs scanned and saved on daily basis.
- Ensure supplier payment are up-to-date and the accounts are updated and accurate.
- Give financial and qualitative advice and support that will facilitate the achievement of Logistics target.
- Ensure all relevant SOPs are implemented and constantly updated and follow through.
Education, Experience & Personal Attributes
The ideal candidate should possess:
- HND/B.Sc. in Finance or related field
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- 5+ years in a Finance related role
- Ability to analyze information and make recommendations for decision making
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
Job Title: Utilities Engineer
Reference Number: SAB-474
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Opportunity exists in International Breweries Plc., Ilesha for the position of Utilities Engineer reporting to the Energy & Fluids Manager.
- The incumbent will provide for the efficient supply of all utilities to the production departments within the Brewery.
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Utilities Engineer will:
- Plan the annual quarterly, monthly and weekly schedules such that the maintenance work is done in the available plant shutdown time.
- Design and arrange minor modifications to plant to eliminate performance problems.
- Co-ordinate relationships between maintenance, engineering services, projects and brewing staff.
- Evaluate the condition of problematic plant in order to inform management timeously to establish replacement programs.
- Ensure application documented standards
- Develop and update engineering standards through hub technical
- Maintain system integrity and change control
- Maintain and calibrate site instrumentation
- Optimize use of planned maintenance system
- Apply formal failure analysis process
- Apply relevant engineering spares strategy
- Minimum of B.Eng/B.SC in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years experience as a sectional engineer
- Computer Literate
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Analytical and evaluative skills.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Articulate & Conceptual skills.
- Accurate, decisive and persuasive.
- People Management and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply