Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited, a consulting firm in Lagos, rendering HR and Management consulting service to large corporate in the oil and Gas, downstream sector, is seeking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Management Associate
Level: Experienced Hire, Mid-level, 5years Experience Minimum
- This position is responsible for designing and implementing; Talent Acquisition, Management and Development programs and processes for clients.
- Support in the development and maintenance of a high performance culture
- Develop and maintain HR dashboard for management decision making
- Ensure the implementation of HR policies and procedures within the organization and provide advice to employees on policy related issues
- Promote HR projects and initiatives within the organization and ensure the achievement of overall business objectives
- Manage end to end talent acquisition for all levels
- Standardize performance management practice, including defining and linking competencies to positions and units
- Work with senior leaders and HR to design and implement talent management processes, and leadership development programs
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Develop and implement learning and development framework
- Develop and Implement career management framework
- Oversee performance management process
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with implementation of talent acquisition for executive roles and talent management process development.
- Strong consulting and analytic skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Humanities or any other relevant field of study from an accredited University.
- Professional qualifications (CIPD, CIPM, SHRM) desirable.
- 5 years experience in a similar function with progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with job title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th October, 2018.