Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client is a member of a Group of companies which has a number of industrial consumer goods activities (plastic manufacturing, packing in appropriate formats) in Nigeria and other African markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Control Manager
Job Reference: 1502
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
- Oversee the business and financial operations of the company sharing responsibility for the organization’s economic and financial performance.
- Perform financial analysis, develop financial planning processes, design and implement overall business plans and work as partners with the financial department and Chief Accountant to achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Propose areas of improvement for financial monitoring and control.
- Participate in strengthening and training the Credit Controllers and Debts Collectors.
- Improve the monitoring of the Branch activities.
- Establish procedures and management processes when necessary.
- Perform financial analysis, update, document and share result of analysis with concerned parties within the company.
- Manage budget and financial records.
- Participate in the preparation of the monthly reports to management and Corporate Head Office in partnership with the Chief Accountant.
- Prepare the budget and mid-term plan for various entities within the company.
- Check and control the reliability of cost accounting and management information from different reports.
- Develop and implement KPIs by activity to immediately alert potential deviations.
- Excellent logical mind-set, enabling to prepare synthetic analysis, to rapidly understand the issues, to focus on key areas and structure the activity outcomes.
- Ability to focus on quality, cross-checking, numbers and facts, to ensure zero error.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point and IT Systems.
- Working knowledge of French language would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 8-10 Years relevant work experience
- Must be a certified member of ICAN or ACCA.
- Attractive package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!