Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer (Truppr)
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Communications Professional who will be responsible for creating, implementing & overseeing communications programs (internal & external) that effectively describes and promotes the Truppr brand and its products.
- The Communications Lead will create content that engages the Truppr Community and stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with key media to secure & grow media coverage both online & offline.
- Oversee the annual communications budget and ensure it is fully maximised.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Senior Management.
- Develop an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, marketing and online.
- Implement communication plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Create and develop content, print & online advertising materials.
- Create & send out press releases for existing & new products, launches and promotions.
- Monitor social media and website analytics on a weekly/monthly basis, provide reports and make recommendations to increase engagement.
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of managing successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed networking skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Relevant educational qualification and experience leading a company’s public relations or communications, with experience in social media management.
- Social self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features.
- Demonstrated success crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply