Garki Hospital Abuja is a top rated health-care service provider under a public private partnership between the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Capital Territory Administration and Nisa Premier Hospital, Abuja.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified firms of Auditors for consideration for appointment to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Auditor
The prospective appointee must show:
- Audited accounts of the Firm for the last three years, i.e., 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years, i.e., 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 201 4; and
- Evidence of registration with Industrial Trust Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of the Firm’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of the Firm’s registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation;
- The Firm’s profile, including professional qualifications of the key staff, past experience with respect to similar jobs which have been successfully handled, etc;
- Evidence of financial capabili4y (Bank reference);
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Audit Firms should forward ten (10) copies of their Applications and relevant documentation, to:
The Medical Director,
Tafawa Balewa Street,
Area 3, Garki,
Forward soft copies to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018.
Note: The envelope should be marked “Appointment Of External Auditors” at the top “Right Corner.”