Foodie-Varsity is not just another delivery service next door, we are looking to becoming a food network across Africa. We can achieve this by empowering and encouraging community leaders to advocate for and increase access to healthy, locally-grown food.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Chef
- Preferences who be given to candidates who are articulate, have work in the hotel/retail/restaurant industry and lives in close proximity to our shop.
- Please read our FAQ section to familiarize yourself with our policies as our interviews will be based on the knowledge embedded in the answer section
- We’re currently looking for a chef assistant to work for us on a permanent basis. This role is multi-faceted so please read the role specification before applying
- This role will involve working wth the head chef of a start-up food restaurant therefore we would need someone is able to work with people, think on their feet and can hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Advanced culinary skills is necessary
- Time management and customer service skills.
- Preferences will be given to those who can operate a till or POS system without supervision
- We are looking for honesty and reliability.
- All candidates will be subject to a background check
- Be able to take food orders in person and on phone in a professional but cordial manner.
- Responsible for day-day upkeep of shop. This involves ensuring that the customers eating space is clean and hygienic.
- Stock and inventory management of administrative and food office supplies
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th November, 2018.