Hasky Consulting Limited – Our client, a Fast Growing Indigenous Healthcare Company based in Lagos with three branches urgently requires an exceptional individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Massage Therapy Intern
Location: Igando – Lagos
- The Massage Therapy intern will learn and use a variety of physical techniques and therapies in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients who are suffering from illnesses and/or injuries.
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture
- Document client’s condition and progress
- Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury.
- Providing massages
- Liaising with professionals such as doctors and physiotherapy
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body
- A graduate of either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Physiotherapy, Anatomy, Clinical Pharmacology, or any of the Medical Sciences.
- Previous experience as a therapist will be an added advantage.
- Good physical health and fitness
- Team working skills.
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Tolerance and patience
Very attractive and competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
- Applicant will receive excessive training to meet up day to day activities of the job.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Igando – Lagos Applicant Only.