AUN Hotel – We welcome you to experience friendly service, beautiful accommodation and expertise handling at American university Hotel. Our services and facilities are tailored to provide the best of comfort and pampering.
We are seeking a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below, this position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria:
Job Title: Senior Baker
Reporting to: Sous Chef
Start date: 25th October 2018
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of baking supply market trends and organic ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal (Health Department) regulations.
- Support procedures for Food & Beverage portion and waste controls.
- Strong knowledge of Kitchen management in 4-star hotel.
- High competency in Baking and Confectioneries.
- Proficient in use of Bakery machine and equipment.
- Understand various types of fixes and baking process
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years Professional skills and experience in 4 star hotel
- Excellent communication skill in English both writing and speaking
- Minimum of National Diploma from recognized institution in Nigeria
- Must have legal right to reside and work in Nigeria
- Possession of professional training certifications will be added advantage.
AUN Hotel Offers
- Excellent opportunities for career development.
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume, Cover Letters and references to: [email protected] The position being applied for should be the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
- Recommendations / References, CV and recent photo are required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUN is an equal-opportunity and non-discriminatory employer.