Odelade and Company is into facility management and properties. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- A facilities manager is an individual in charged with taking care of the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of these systems.
- Facilities operations managers may run one or many locations, and they are generally responsible for ensuring everything to do with the physical infrastructure of the business.
- Ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis. Facility managers are generally highly visible and are frequently completing inspections.
- Dealing with emergency issues that arise. Facility managers will generally be involved in anything that breaches the safety, security, or usability of their facilities.
- Formulating plans for the future. In addition to ensuring that the facility is currently adequate, facility managers also need to make sure that the facility will continue to be so and will need to project future requirements regarding the company also will need to work closely with decision-makers to determine the best upgrade paths for equipment and infrastructure.
- Creating plans for replacements and repairs. Management and maintenance go hand-in-hand. Facilities managers will also need to plan ahead for any necessary replacements and repairs, scheduling necessary maintenance and management tasks during the times that are least likely to disrupt the business and its employees.
- Developing and managing vendor contracts. Facilities managers often work very closely with vendors to ensure that the companies are maximizing their resources. Not only do they negotiate these contracts, but they are also in charge of making sure these contracts are fulfilled. Through this, they are able to develop and maintain relationships with the vendors.
- Not only must facilities managers be highly qualified and knowledgeable, but they also need to be able to interface with and communicate with other individuals very well.
- Facilities managers will be working with contractors, employees, and higher-level executives, all with the goal of ensuring that the physical operations of the company be maintained.
- Pays attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and have a team spirit.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicant must be Lagos State resident and should forward CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2018