Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Supervisor
- Supervising the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
- Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Respond to inquiries from Management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the likes.
- Ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
- Report on the critical performance ratio of the Company
- Assist in budget preparation and enforcing compliance
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly report.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Supervising all activities of the department.
- Perform other task as may be required.
- Setting up of a proper accounting function for the Company.
- Overseeing the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management and customer rebate management.
- Build assembly to production and reconcile production balance weekly
- Review monthly payroll.
- Close monitoring of production and operation cost.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the “Accounts Supervisor” as subject of the mail.