Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in October 2001 as the nation’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company.
We are recruiting on behalf of Scrip Pharmacy to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy technicians work with pharmacists to help prepare and give out prescription medication.
- They take prescriptions over the phone and in person, work with health professionals and customers, help mix medicines, count pills, measure medication, label and give instructions for medicine, and help take payments.
- Full registration with PCN (Pharmacists Council of Nigeria) .
- At least 2 years working experience.
- Must be IT savvy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good attention to details
- To reside close to, or around Egbeda, Lagos.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Scrip Pharmacy is seeking to Recruit Lagos West Regional Sales Manager and Lagos East Regional Sales Manager.
- Regional Sales Manager will manage key accounts.
- Sales and budgets.
- Relationship building at all levels.
- Stock Control of consignment stock
- Compiling reports.
- Competitor analysis.
- Assist with the managing of research and development projects.
- Assessing current market trends with the aim to provide new ideas to the research and development team.
- At least 1 year in Sales & Marketing Jobs.
Experience and Skills:
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Have good customer relations skills.
- Must be assertive and able to work as part of a team.
- Are able to work independently.
- Have general business & financial understanding.
- Have the personality attributes and selling skills typically associated with successful sales professionals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!