Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-time Lecturer
- The instructor will present course material during the assigned course times, hold office hours, administer exams, assign grades and coordinate any other requirements related to course instruction.
- We seeks new Part-time Lecturers for the Spring 2019 semester to teach in the various disciplines/Departments:
- Business Administration & Management
- Computer Science
- Banking Operations
- Legal Studies
- Office Technology Management
- Catering And Hotel Management
- Digital Printing Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Security Management & Technology
- Public Administration
- T.V & Media Production
- Applicant must Resident in Abuja Nigeria.
- First Degree required, while a Masters Degree in relevant disciplines with at least 3 years of post- qualification experience and membership of relevant professional bodies may be preferred for some disciplines.
- Field experience may also be required.
Salary per Credit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 18th December, 2018.