Locke Homes Limited – We are a Real Estate Development Company with corporate focus on provision of beautiful but affordable houses for the masses.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Architect
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Preparing tender and planning applications and presentations
- Advising clients on the practicality of their project
- Producing detailed drawings from which costings are made
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Co-ordinating the work of contractors
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for projects
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
- Making sure that the project is running within the agreed time frame
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in 3D and use architecture softwares such as Auto CAD, Revit, SketchUp, Corel Draw, etc.
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving
- Be self-confident and able to cope with criticism of their work as well as the ability to manage others.
- Brief of works done should be sent along with a copy of CV
- Be inventive and imaginative, with excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Be able to organise projects and have time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Architect” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th November, 2018.