TRANOS is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Act as the point of contact between the Managing Director and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Make travel arrangements (Visa applications, flight bookings, hotel arrangements)
- Perform office administrative functions
- Prepare reports, presentations and briefs for the Managing Director
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Other tasks as directed by the Managing Director
- 1st degree in Engineering or any analytical discipline from a reputable institution.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant (at least 3 years’ experience)
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and work applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th November, 2018.