Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager – Institutions
- Work Extensively with the med reps to improve their effectiveness.
- Coaching, Counselling, Training the Med reps to improve productivity every month.
- Competition and Market feedback, conducting periodic market surveys.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports as per company norms.
- Ensure the target set for the month is split up into respective institution based on the focus brands.
- Develop direct institution sales in line with the targets given.
- Launch new products and ensure range selling improves resulting in higher sales.
- New product penetration into the target institutions.
- Ensuring the marketing activities are implemented as per the approved plan and monitoring their effectiveness.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
- Job Specific Skills: Good communication and presentation skills, aggressive, good leadership and interpersonal skills, good man management skills
- Minimum Qualifications: B .Pharm
- Minimum Experience: 5 years’ experience in a managerial position in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply