Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Customer service orientation
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Quality Control Officer” as subject of your mail.
For More Information: Call – 09090328028
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.