Spectra Industries Limited was formally incorporated in 1991 as a Private Limited Liability Company with the name Spectra Industries Limited. It subsequently commenced food processing in 1992 at 3, Oludayo Street, Iju Ishaga, Agege, Lagos. It enrolled in the Technology Business Incubation Scheme under the auspices of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology in 1994 that has the objective of assisting technological related activities with the intent to promote Nigeria’s indigenous products. It completed a five-year incubation program of the scheme in 1998 and emerged as the best “Tenant Business of the Year.”
Due to increase in contracts, business development and innovative ideas, we are currently looking for people who thrive on challenges and who consistently strive for excellence within their field, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
- Assisting in preparing monthly management reports
- Understanding and applying health and safety regulations
- Assisting in arranging payments for completed work
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Writing reports
- Assisting senior employees
- Maintaining the company database
- Organising consultant’s schedules
- Assisting in understanding clients’ requirements
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- HND/BSc in Business Management, Accounting and other fields
- Good communication skills
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
N50,000 – N75,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] stating the post applied for as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2018.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!