Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Financial Institution, is currently in need of suitably and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Location: Lagos (Island and Mainland)
- He/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- We are in need of suitably and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Contact Center Agent (Igbo Language and any other major language in Nigeria).
- He/She will be the liaison between the organization and its current and potential customers.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs clarify information; research every issue and providing solutions.
- One or two years’ experience working in a related job role.
- Must be fluent in English, Igbo and any other major Language
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 28 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
Attractive Basic pay and other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th November, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!