Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
- The Electrician is responsible for implementing and maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment and systems pertaining to his field/area of specialization.
- He performs the monthly Facility Inspection and submits all required reports to the Facility Manager, as well as maintaining routine and required inspections of the relevant Systems.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to staff negligence.
- Follow attendance policy as assigned by supervisor
- Follow all rules, regulations and policies of Invent Alliance and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Administration and/or supervisor
- Able to maintain electrical control panels.
- Must know and be able to follow processes of testing and inspecting of electrical equipment, control systems and installation
- Install, wire and connect electrical equipment and control system.
- Carry out repairs and corrective maintenance without need for rework.
- Interpret and works from Technical plans and drawings.
- Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
- Troubleshoot and detect faults correctly and readily proffer right solutions.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment during and after work.
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required and keep these in good condition.
- Trade Test I,II and III.
Skill Set & Profile:
- Comprehensive understanding of business operations and processes
- Good communication skills
- Focus on quality and service
- Knowledge of policies and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st November, 2018.