At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Executive Driver to the Managing Partner
We are looking for a highly experienced, reliable and competent driver for immediate recruitment to convey the Senior Partner on a daily basis.
- Oversee regular vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure the car is in good condition on a daily basis
- Drive the Senior Partner to various destinations
- Ensure weekly fueling of the vehicle
- Ensure daily cleaning of the car (interior and exterior)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of First School Leaving Certificate with the ability to read, write and calculate basic mathematics
- Must be residing around Ajah Environs
- Ability to communication well.
- Ability to drive long distances.
- Willing to travel at regular intervals.
- Must be able to resume early and willing to close based on schedule of the Managing Partner.
- Must provide two (2) guarantors to support application
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably a senior official)
- Excellent knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Good understanding of road safety rules and regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Driver” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted
Application Deadline 14th November, 2018.