Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a leading Electronics Retail company with high brand electronic products is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Showroom Supervisor
- Generate new leases by direct selling inside the showroom to new and current customers. Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly new lease goals as defined by the manager.
- Research the residential and commercial marketplace through published lists, local sources, or through independent research for potential business opportunities, and telemarketing as appropriate.
- Maintain the showroom as a high impact location to feature the appropriate merchandising relevant to the local customer base.
- Answer phones, coordinate delivery logistics with customers and with the distribution team.
- Process lease applications, exchanges, orders, and credit applications to corporate; follow up for delivery information, payment information and approvals as necessary.
- Communicate on a regular basis to ensure the most recent needs are met and retail outlet remains top of mind.
- Collaborate with outside sales, housewares team, distribution, billing, purchasing and customer service teams for resolving disputes, scheduling deliveries and pickups, and maintaining productive communication.
- Develop customized proposals for prospective customers to meet their unique needs. Present these proposals effectively and confidently address customer questions and concerns.
- Maintain current knowledge of product and pricing on all inventory, and a design sense of how to create merchandising solutions that meet a customer need and utilize current inventory.
- In collaboration with the outside sales team, maintain salesforce as a way to monitor activity, increase success rate, increase sales calls, and track customer interaction
- High-quality organization skills focused on maintaining email databases, marketing and office supplies, and sales materials
- Maintain a professional sales appearance
- Collaborate positively with fellow Team Members; embrace teamwork mindset
- Strong follow-up orientation to ensure successful implementation of the business initiatives
- Work under time-sensitive situations (time deadlines, delivery and pick-up schedules); able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility in schedule to handle customer and business needs as they arise
- Implement direct mail and digital marketing pieces tailored to the current sales priorities
- Bachelor’s degree with four years of related experience
- Good analytical skills, the ability to create compelling solutions that meet customer needs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information and respond to questions
- Previous customer service experience or inside sales experience desired
- Excellent supervisory, leadership skills
- Must have good knowledge of the industry
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- The supervisor typically maintains work records and plans weekly work schedules.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- B.Sc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field
- Proven experience as inventory supervisor or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
Job Title: IT Officer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Replacing parts as required
- Providing support, including procedural documentation
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any other related course
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
Job Title: Store Officer
- The store officer is responsible for communicating customer inventory needs to the back-end supervisor.
- He/She ensures that retail products are stocked, store displays are appealing and provide satisfactory customer service.
- He/She also responds to customer inquiries, orders and complaints.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities;
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase, and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial store reports; review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in retail outlets
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
- Familiarity with SAP enterprise resource planning software
- Physical ability
- Superior organizational and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th December, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!