Zumratul Islamiyyah Society Nigeria, a reputable Islamic organisation in the country is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Itinerary Chief Imam
- He must have committed a significant portion of the Holy Qur’aan to his memory and be able to recite same with proper tajweed though he need not be a hafeedh of the entire Qur’aan.
- The candidates must be excellent in the use of English language, possess public communication skills and as well computer literate
- He must have an outstanding personality and the ability to connect with various segments of the Muslim community
- The candidate must be willing to travel around the country
- Candidates/applicants must possess at least a first degree certificate, preferably in Arabic and Islamic studies
- He must have studied Arabic formally i.e must have either I’idaady or Thanawiyyah certificate from a recognised Arabic School in any part of the world
- He must be able to teach multiple Islamic subjects such as fiqh, aqeedah, tafseer, seerah, tajweed and so on.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Zumratul Islamiyyah Society Nigeria
N0 2 Tawaliu Bello Street,
Ita Akani, Lagos Island,
Application Deadline 7th January, 2019.