Zumratul Islamiyyah Society Nigeria, a reputable Islamic organisation in the country is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Itinerary Chief Imam
- He must have committed a significant portion of the Holy Qur’aan to his memory and be able to recite same with proper tajweed though he need not be a hafeedh of the entire Qur’aan.
- The candidates must be excellent in the use of English language, possess public communication skills and as well computer literate
- He must have an outstanding personality and the ability to connect with various segments of the Muslim community
- The candidate must be willing to travel around the country
- Candidates/applicants must possess at least a first degree certificate, preferably in Arabic and Islamic studies
- He must have studied Arabic formally i.e must have either I’idaady or Thanawiyyah certificate from a recognised Arabic School in any part of the world
- He must be able to teach multiple Islamic subjects such as fiqh, aqeedah, tafseer, seerah, tajweed and so on.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] , [email protected]
Zumratul Islamiyyah Society Nigeria
N0 2 Tawaliu Bello Street,
Ita Akani, Lagos Island,
Application Deadline 7th January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!