A leading Accounting firm located within Lekki Axis, Lagos State is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Someone that is familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Other duties that may be assigned by CEO from time to time
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- OND in Accounting or Finance
- Age: below 35 years
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounting or related roles from any industry
- Residents of Lekki, Ikoyi, Ajah and and environs will be preferred.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, (Excel, Word) databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] Using your name and the job title as the subject.
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2018.