Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Branch Manager
- Cinema managers are in charge of all aspects of the day-to-day supervision of cinemas.
- They lead cinema operations to ensure and meet the customer needs and achieve revenue targets.
- They perform their duties utilizing efficient operations which are focused on fair people management systems and standard operating procedures.
- Cinema managers are responsible for performing the following duties: ensuring that the cinema comply with health and safety legislations; recruiting, training, managing and appraising staff; promoting and marketing films; keeping financial and statistical records; writing reports and financial forecasts; making sure that excellent customer service is provided; dealing with customer inquiries and complaints; maintaining cinema standards; maximizing productivity and meeting sales targets; working together with agencies to ensure that housekeeping and security standards are obeyed; motivating all staff to do their best in performing their duties; evaluating the performance of the cinema staff; and ensuring that operating and accounting procedures and standards are obeyed.
Education and Training Requirements
- Any Bachelor‘s degree is acceptable for a cinema manager position. However, we are looking for graduates who have experience or have received training in subjects such as management, business studies, travel, leisure or tourism studies.
- Although related experience is not usually required, a part-time or vacation cinema work experience can be useful.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Personal traits such as good problem solving, interpersonal and verbal communication, and organizational skills are generally accepted as being vital.
- Excellent business and IT skills are also of utmost importance. They must also possess computer skills and an ability to endure a deadline driven setting.
- All candidates must be self-confident, with commercial awareness and ability to establish and maintain good relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Working Conditions
- Working hours of a cinema manager normally begins around 9 am up until midnight or early hours in the morning. Work is mostly on a flexible shift basis within the cinema. They often work even during late evenings and weekends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th December, 2018.