Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Premier Feild Engineer
Job Number: 531552
Employment type: Full-Time
- We are a global team who deliver unique business value to our customers. By establishing, maintaining, and growing a trusted advisor relationship with our customers, you will accelerate their adoption and productive use of Microsoft products. Together, we can help billions of people around the globe use digital technology to achieve amazing things.
- Come as you are, be who you are! We believe that everyone should be themselves and can grow and develop. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know and we will teach you the rest.
- Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you´re empowered to make a difference?
- Can you learn to drive the highest technical quality and put the customer at the center of everything you do?
- Do you want to use best-in-class productivity technologies and tools to collaborate anywhere and in the most efficient way?
- If so, the Technical Consultant (PFE) position, within Microsoft’s Services organization, is for you! We need enthusiastic people to provide technical leadership to our customers. We need you to assist them on their digital transformation journey and ensure their modern workplace solutions are optimized and healthy.
- Be the technical expert for customer projects and deployments
- Educate and guide customers by delivering workshops and webinars
- Help customers with their journey to the cloud
- Help customers with troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Travel to customer sites is required, the amount depends on your location. If you are based in Italy travelling is between 25-50%, while based in other locations travelling may require up to 50-75%. Most of the travelling will be in the local country.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with customers quickly
- Confidence to present and hold difficult conversations at all levels of an organisation
- Willingness and desire to learn cloud technologies
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Design, implementation and management of one of the following; Exchange Server, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams or SharePoint, including advanced configurations
- Experience of migrating from previous versions or third-party systems
- Ideally experience with Office 365
- Knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability
- Experience troubleshooting.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply