Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technical Support Officer
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new staff accounts and profiles and deal with password issues Test and evaluate new technology.
- Troubleshoot server/client mail connectivity issues.
- Customized and maintain enterprise web applications.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any related field of study
- 3 years exp. in I.T support, window server administration, exchange server administration, and web development.
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Exchange Server 2013/2016
- IIS/MySQL/PHP Stack
N120,000 (Gross)/Per Month
Job Title: Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State).
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Tax/Audit background and Account Payable
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related field.
- Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.