RoyalCrown Priesthood Hospital Limited a newly established Hospital built to pioneer advanced medical care in Nigeria with commitment to the highest standards of healthcare professionalism and service. The hospitals are equipped to perform all forms of surgical procedures including those that are only possible at very few specialized hospitals. RoyalCrown Priesthood Hospital Limited is driven by a single thrust, to provide the best standards of patient care. It is this passion that has led to the development of unique specialties across medical disciplines.
Applications are requested from suitably qualified candidates with experience to fill vacancies in the following positions:
1) Medical Doctors/Officers – MBBS) Four years post NYSC Qualification
2) Pharmacist – BSC/B.Pharm) Four years post NYSC Qualification (Entry level is considerable)
3) Nurses (CHEW) – Two years post NYSC Qualification
4) Assistant Matron
5) Auxillary Nurse
6) Lab Technician – Two years post NYSC Qualification.
Salary and Allowance
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Hospital Salary Structure for all categories.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come along with their Application Letters and CV, and addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
RoyalCrown Priesthood Hospital Limited,
Royal Compound – near Christ The King College,
Application Deadline 10th January, 2019.
- Candidates residing in Imo state or around is eligible to apply.
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next Four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical Dental Practitioner NOT LESS than Twenty-Five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee.
- For enquiries call: 08092644741