Graystone Solicitors was established in 2006 after a pupilage from the Law firm of Femi Okunnu & Co. The firm is situated at the heart of the Lagos-Island at the Central Business District.
Our Firm is engaged in the general practice, although we pay particular attention to commercial Law, Oil and Gas Banking and Insurance. We have exclusive retainer agreement with some notable multinational companies in the country in the various fields of construction work, electrical and power engineering, but we also accept briefs of an individual Solicitor/Client basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Litigation
- Must possess excellent advocacy skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- In-depth industry knowledge in Legal & Business Advisory, Regulatory & Compliance, and general commercial litigation experience
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Must have the ability to undertake in-depth legal research on all legal issue
- Excellent negotiation, team building and presentation skills
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills
- A minimum of 2:1 from an accredited University and from the Nigerian Law School
- LL.M Degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years active litigation experience
- Must possess excellent legal drafting and document review skills
The successful Candidate will:
- Be required to stay updated with information related to the laws and legal processes
- Negotiate contracts, ensure financial success and monitor quality of service delivery on all client cases and transactions.
- Understand the client’s business and maintain continuous engagement with key executive stakeholders within target client organizations.
- Prepare and review Court processes
- Draft and review legal documents including legal opinions, company searches, briefs of argument
- Process and prepare legal advice and legal agreements
- Draft and review Legal documents and Agreements
- Represent Client at the lower & appellate courts (within & outside Lagos)
- Keep abreast of regulations, legislations, government policies and other developments that may affect the operations, business goals and objectives of the firm
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with full career details to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th December, 2018.