Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Customer Service Representative
- Do you love delivering great customer service? Have you worked in an environment where you support subscription sales or bill payment processes?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- Within this role you will deliver excellent customer service by helping our customers understand the package they have bought, and whether it is the right plan for them
- The role gives agents the opportunity to enhance the plans customers have purchased, or support their bill queries and payments.
What We’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- First point of contact with the customer to support their query
- Compile and analyze customer requirements to give the best advice and resolve their query
- Take, own and close the customer support requests as assigned, seeking support where required
- Fully document every query, including all resolution steps to ensure documentation best practices
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support
- Strong relationship management– A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor to customers wishing to upgrade
- Clear communicator– Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus proactive listening skills
- Degree in IT or related technical field
- IT help desk or technical customer support experience – A thorough knowledge of how to delight customers. Subscription and billing experience is a real advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.
- Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!